So what does our 20 years of experience working with schools offer:
- We work with Primary, Secondary and Special schools
- Qualified teachers with experience in multiple year groups and schools
- Bespoke support for using technology effectively in the classroom through teacher planning sessions, CPD and working in the classroom with the children as a role model/support for teachers
- As an Apple Professional Learning Specialist, our work with iPads is approved by Apple
- Refresh work with teachers to reinvigorate use of iPads beyond accessing web resources and using the camera
- Strategic planning and implementation support for projects in schools based on developing cultural capital, STEM engagement and linking to aspirations
- CPD sessions
- Media support to schools ranging from film work with pupils to developing teacher skills
- Organising events and projects in school to raise aspirations
- Providing resources that develop children’s aspirations and awareness of the world of work
- Showcase assembly style/class events focussed on STEM
What does this cost?
Longer term projects or creation of resources are based on time commitments agreed by Spark Tees Valley and the school at the planning stage of any work.
If you aren’t sure if we can help but would like to have a natter please contact us: